Risk Management Center
Help protect your company with the Risk Management Center, a unique web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization’s risk prevention efforts. The Risk Management Center allows you to reduce risk and improve workplace safety by creating effective risk mitigation programs. It is easy to access and use, and provides a cost-effective risk reduction and safety center for your entire organization. The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to proactively manage risk exposures to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
If you do not have an account please contact us at 508-753-6353.
Solutions for Your Business
- Safety Library: Access a database of document templates and training courses, created to help companies mitigate risk and reduce losses.
- Online Training: Deliver employee safety training efficiently and effectively.
- Incident Management Tools: Automate safety audits, field inspections, and corrective action reporting while complying with OSHA reporting requirements.
- HR Compliance Solutions: Access HR best-practice templates, training, news alerts, and expert advice.
Tools to Enhance Your Compliance
- COI Track: Manage the Certificate of Insurance (COI) process and ensure your business is protected from unexpected liability.
- Incident Track: Report claims and reduce incidents. Track employee injuries and related time off of work, conduct incident analyses, and run OSHA 300 Logs.
- SDS Track: Comply with the new Globally Harmonized System.
- Audit Track: Create audits, surveys, questionnaires, and self-assessments.
- HR Essentials: Achieve HR compliance, enabled through online educational materials, an HR & Benefits library, and access to on-demand experts.
- BBS Track: Cultivate a safety culture throughout your organization with a Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) Program. Ensure your employees are doing their jobs safely.
- Safety Observation Track: Perform and track safety observations and demonstrate job compliance.
- Job Description Track: Build job descriptions that clearly communicate employee responsibilities and job-related health and safety requirements.
- Training Track: Automate your entire employee training process. Schedule, track, and document training with a database of training titles.
- Online Risk Management Library: Access a multitude of bilingual risk management documents and resources.
- Loss Control Inspection Services: Attain certified experts to analyze current workplace conditions and environmental waste disposal programs, conduct on-site training, and assist with the management, tracking, and reporting of compliance issues.