Auto Insurance That Fits Your Needs and Budget
The cheapest car insurance may not always be the best insurance. Sometimes the proof is in the pudding. Did your existing insurance agency take the time to understand your needs and recommend that right insurance coverage? When you had an accident, what was your insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims? Did you receive all available discounts, such as good driver, multiple policy and student discounts?
When you insure at Knight-Dik, you can feel confident behind the wheel knowing that you have the auto insurance coverage that you need at the most competitive price. Because we are an independent insurance agency, we represent a wide variety of insurance companies and can provide you with many options from which to choose. Together, we will tailor your auto insurance coverage to get exactly what you want at a rate you can afford.
Within an auto insurance policy, the following coverages can help ensure that you are adequately protected:
- Property damage liability provides coverage for property that you’re responsible for as a result of a car accident.
- Bodily injury liability provides coverage for bodily injury that you’re responsible for as a result of a car accident.
- Medical payments cover your medical expenses from a car accident.
- Personal injury protection covers lost wages, loss of ability to perform basic tasks, and funeral expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist property damage provides coverage for damage to your property if the driver who caused the accident doesn’t have enough insurance to cover damages.
- Collision covers your car when it is damaged from an accident with another car.
- Comprehensive, also known as Other Than Collision (OTC), covers fire, theft, hail damage, contact with an animal, broken glass, and more.
- Roadside assistance will help tow your car, jump-start your battery, change a flat tire, and more.
- Glass coverage is part of comprehensive coverage. You can choose to purchase additional glass coverage to avoid having a deductible in the event of a claim.
- Rental reimbursement can cover for the cost of a rental car if you’re in an accident.
Combine Additional Coverages to Maximize Savings
Is Auto Insurance Cheaper When Bundled with Home Insurance?
Insurance agencies often recommend that you bundle home and auto insurance, but it’s not always that simple. There are a lot of different things to consider. While bundling your home and auto is usually cheaper, this isn’t always the case.
You Cannot Insure RVs on Car Insurance Policies
Most drivers know that they need motor vehicle insurance. State laws usually require all drivers to carry liability coverage, at minimum. Still, what type of policy you need will depend on what type of vehicle you drive. Often, this might not be your average sedan, convertible or SUV.
Paying Your Car Insurance? Here Are Your Options.
When you get insurance, you are going to have to pay for it. This comes in the form of a premium. Think of your premium as the price you pay for an insurer to offer you your coverage.